Information according to § 5 TMG
Petra Gefa Naegler
Professional title and professional regulations
Responsible chamber or supervisory authority
Berlin State Office for Health and Social Affairs
Details of professional liability insurance
Continentale Property Insurance AG
Petra Gefa Naegler
EU Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. You can find our e-mail address in the imprint above.
Consumer dispute resolution/universal dispute resolution body
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
* The use of address and contact data published here within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising is already contradicted here as a precaution. The operator of the website expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as via spam e-mails.
Harald Weist | monocrom
Programmierung: Joscha Unger | SET[II]NET
For reasons of better readability alone - in the context of the following explanations - the simultaneous use of masculine and feminine and various forms of language is dispensed with. All personal designations apply to all genders: m/f/d. In addition to these and other things, physiotherapist Petra Gefa Naegler also takes your rights to privacy, data protection and informational self-determination very seriously. Therefore, you are informed about the following:
The following notices provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data is any data by which you can be personally identified.
Who is responsible?
Petra Gefa Nägler, firstname.lastname@example.org, +493091560832
What happens in the case of purely informational use of the website?
(1) If you use this website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register as a user or otherwise transmit information, the following data is collected: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, website from which the request comes, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software. We receive this data via cookies and directly from your browser.
(2) The purpose of this processing is the provision of our website and statistical analysis.
(4) There is no legal obligation to process this data.
What happens when you use our contact field?
(1) If you communicate with us via our contact field, we collect the data that you enter there.
(2) Only you know the reasons for contacting us; the reaction to this immediately describes the purpose of our processing.
(3) Insofar as it concerns a specific contractual relationship, be it in connection with the initiation, fulfillment and termination, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, because then the communication is necessary for the initiation, fulfillment and termination of the contractual relationship. We always store this personal data until the end of the contractual relationship between us. In this case, we also process your data to fulfill legal obligations to which we are subject. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, § 147 AO, § 257 HGB. According to these regulations, some of the above-mentioned data must also be retained beyond the point in time at which the purpose was achieved. Thus, we may be obliged to,
1. to retain for ten years personal data resulting from books and records, inventories, annual financial statements, individual financial statements pursuant to Section 325 (2a) HGB, consolidated financial statements, management reports and group management reports, opening balances, accounting vouchers, documents pursuant to Article 15 (1) and Article 163 of the Union Customs Code, commercial books as well as the work instructions and other organizational documents required for their comprehension. As a rule, the retention period begins with the end of the calendar year in which the relevant document was created (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO in conjunction with. § 147 AO or in conjunction with. § 257 HGB),
2. data relating to your person that is derived from commercial or business letters received, from the reproduction of the commercial or business letters received and from other documents that are of importance for taxation, must be retained for six years, whereby the retention period generally begins with the end of the calendar year in which the relevant document was created ((Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO in conjunction with. § 147 AO or i.V.m. § 257 HGB).
(3) In all other cases, the legal basis is Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, according to which the processing of personal data is possible even without the consent of the data subject if the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data override these, in particular if the data subject is a child. Communication outside of a debt relationship is in our mutual interest, as we need to consider your request. We store your data until the purpose arising from the legitimate interest has been fulfilled and there are no longer any retention obligations within the meaning of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO that may arise.
(4) Unless explicit reference is made to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, there is no legal obligation to process the data.
Do we guarantee sufficient data security?
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmissions and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may be subject to security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
This website is hosted by an external service provider (host). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the host's servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contractual data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
The host is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Our host will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its performance obligations and follow our instructions with respect to such data.
We use the following host:
We have concluded an order processing agreement (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that this provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the DSGVO.
Unless a more specific storage period has been specified within this data protection declaration, your personal data will remain with us until the purpose for the data processing no longer applies. If you assert a legitimate request for deletion or revoke consent for data processing, your data will be deleted unless we have other legally permissible reasons for storing your personal data (e.g. retention periods under tax or commercial law); in the latter case, the data will be deleted after these reasons cease to apply.
Note on data transfer to the USA and other third countries
Among other things, we use tools from companies based in the USA or other third countries that are not secure under data protection law. If these tools are active, your personal data may be transferred to these third countries and processed there. We would like to point out that no level of data protection comparable to that in the EU can be guaranteed in these countries. For example, US companies are obliged to hand over personal data to security authorities without you as a data subject being able to take legal action against this. It can therefore not be ruled out that US authorities (e.g. intelligence services) process, evaluate and permanently store your data located on US servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on these processing activities.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to information about the personal data processed about you, as well as to correction or deletion, to restriction of processing, to object to processing and to data portability. Furthermore, you have the possibility to complain about us to the supervisory authority responsible for us. We would like to point out that these rights may be subject to conditions, which we will insist on.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects shall have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in performance of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible party, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. For this purpose, you can contact us at any time. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data happened/is happening unlawfully, you may request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or enforce legal claims, you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, a balancing of your and our interests must be carried out. As long as it has not yet been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data - apart from its storage - may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
Our Internet pages use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files and do not cause any damage to your terminal device. They are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on your end device. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them yourself or until they are automatically deleted by your web browser.
In some cases, cookies from third-party companies may also be stored on your terminal device when you enter our site (third-party cookies). These enable us or you to use certain services of the third-party company (e.g. cookies for processing payment services).
Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behavior or display advertising.
Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process (necessary cookies) or to provide certain functions that you have requested (functional cookies, e.g. for the shopping cart function) or to optimize the website (e.g. cookies to measure the web audience) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, unless another legal basis is specified. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. If consent to the storage of cookies has been requested, the storage of the cookies in question is based exclusively on this consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO); consent can be revoked at any time.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Insofar as cookies are used by third-party companies or for analysis purposes, we will inform you separately about this within the framework of this data protection declaration and, if necessary, request your consent.
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests sent to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular legal retention periods - remain unaffected.
Facebook Plugins (Like & Share Button)
Plugins of the social network Facebook are integrated on this website. The provider of this service is Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. However, according to Facebook, the data collected is also transferred to the USA and other third countries.
You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like button" ("Like") on this website. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=de_DE.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to associate your visit to this website with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
The use of Facebook plugins is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in ensuring the greatest possible visibility in social media. Insofar as a corresponding consent was requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Insofar as personal data is collected on our website with the help of the tool described here and forwarded to Facebook, we and Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland are jointly responsible for this data processing (Art. 26 DSGVO). The joint responsibility is limited exclusively to the collection of the data and its forwarding to Facebook. The processing by Facebook that takes place after the onward transfer is not part of the joint responsibility. The obligations incumbent on us jointly have been set out in a joint processing agreement.
According to this agreement, we are responsible for providing the privacy information when using the Facebook tool and for the privacy-secure implementation of the tool on our website. Facebook is responsible for the data security of the Facebook products. You can assert data subject rights (e.g., requests for information) regarding the data processed by Facebook directly with Facebook. If you assert the data subject rights with us, we are obliged to forward them to Facebook.
The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum,
On this website, functions of the service Instagram are integrated. These functions are offered by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of this website to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to this website with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram.
The storage and analysis of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the greatest possible visibility in social media. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Insofar as personal data is collected on our website with the help of the tool described here and forwarded to Facebook or Instagram, we and Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland are jointly responsible for this data processing (Art. 26 DSGVO). The joint responsibility is limited exclusively to the collection of the data and its forwarding to Facebook or Instagram. The processing by Facebook or Instagram that takes place after the forwarding is not part of the joint responsibility. Our joint obligations have been set forth in a joint processing agreement. You can find the text of the agreement at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum.
According to this agreement, we are responsible for providing the privacy information when using the Facebook or Instagram tool and for the privacy-secure implementation of the tool on our website. Facebook is responsible for the data security of the Facebook or Instagram products. You can assert data subject rights (e.g., requests for information) regarding the data processed by Facebook or Instagram directly with Facebook. If you assert the data subject rights with us, we are obliged to forward them to Facebook. 10 / 19 The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here:
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The Google Tag Manager is a tool that allows us to embed tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create user profiles, does not store cookies and does not perform any independent analyses. It only serves to manage and play out the tools integrated via it. However, the Google Tag Manager records your IP address, which may also be transferred to Google's parent company in the United States.
The use of the Google Tag Manager is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a quick and uncomplicated integration and management of various tools on his website. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is based exclusively on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior of website visitors. In doing so, the website operator receives various usage data, such as page views, length of stay, operating systems used and the origin of the user. This data may be summarized by Google in a profile that is assigned to the respective user or their end device.
Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user for the purpose of analyzing user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior, in order to both its web offer as well as to optimize its advertising. If a corresponding consent was requested (e.g. consent to store cookies), the processing is based exclusively on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/.
Demographic characteristics with Google Analytics
This website uses the "demographic characteristics" function of Google Analytics to display suitable advertisements to website visitors within the Google advertising network. This allows reports to be generated that include statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google as well as from visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown in the item "Objection to data collection".
Data stored by Google at user and event level that is linked to cookies, user identifiers (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID) is anonymized or deleted after 14 months. For details, please see the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=de
This site uses the map service Google Maps. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission. If Google Maps is activated, Google may use Google Web Fonts for the purpose of uniform display of fonts. When calling up Google Maps, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy location of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprcontrollerterms/